Monday, April 30, 2007

Fraud?

Perhaps that is to strong of a word. It took some debating, but I have decided that I now must publicly dispute the full credibility of Angel Benton's blog.

Yes, perspective has indeed been a key word that has been used in our group lately. A group of people experiencing the same event together can have completely different view points on what is really going on. Of course, sometimes you never know it until later when you hear the story retold in somebody else's words - from their own perspective.

Lets just start with some flaws in Miss. Benton's blog that aren't exactly lies, but have been put out there to make readers think that something happened other than what really did.

1. In the Freaky Friday post AB said : "(Classy and Lex Sabre went home together)"
Okay, true, but they sure didn't do anything together. Lex Sabre rarely drives all the way back home when he gets boozed up. He stayed in my bed, NO SEX. He stayed in Classys bed, NO SEX. He stayed in Blake Rileys bed, NO SEX. (well, I can't be 100% sure on that last one, but would he lie?)

2. In the Highway to Hell post AB said: "So the crowded party fizzled out, I took him home. (He was a little bit cranky because we never got to the bar.)"
Yes, I was cranky because I wasn't able to get to the bar so I could get some WATER!!! There were to many people bumping me around, and by the time I actually got up to the bar, I needed a ticket just to get some water. Thank you for painting me as an angry alcoholic who couldn't get a drink.

3. In the White Party 2007 Part III post AB said: "Brant and Jayden start arguing at the top of their lungs. Now, there have been many occasions where Andy and I have screamed at each other in public (that last little walk back to the car from Eleven comes to mind) so who am I to judge?"
You said that you feel bad for me because all these people wonder if we are in a relationship. Well in the above sentence, you compare conversations that you and I have, with those of people that are actually in relationships. These are two completely different situations. You did it again here : "Blake and Trevor had somewhat coupled up too, and they were super cute when they argued and fought. It kinda reminded me of me and a certain little mogwai that I know...."

4. AB said: "I mean, when we are out together, everybody wants to either take pictures of us together (for people to specualate on the status of our "relationship" later) or feels the need to give us advice and commentary (i.e., "How long have you two been boifriends?" or "Where are you guys registered for the wedding?") Comments like that just slide off my back. (If anything, they just prove my point.)"
What exactly is your point that you think comments like these prove?

And who has asked you where we are registered? You mean we could be getting free gifts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...here we go, GAYVNs all over again. OK, I accept your critique, and I will answer the various points that you make:
1) I never said that Classy and Lex had sex. What was scandalous (and unexpected) was the fact that they went home together. Period. The others in the group made their own speculations (and Classy joking about it didn't help) but them going home together was unexpected. Period.
2)lol You are putting words in my mouth, just like you are accusing me of with the whole "shove off" comment in San Francisco. Yes, you couldn't get to the bar because it was crowded and the drink ticket situation was a fiasco, and yes, you were cranky about it. Nobody said you were jonesing for some vodka and taking it out on the world, lol.
3)My point was that, there have been times when we have very publicly argued, and it really was no big deal to us, but people may have assumed that we were furious with each other. Instead of leaping to conclusions about Brant and Jayden, because of my experience with you, I have learned to not judge a book by its cover and to look deeper before rushing to judgment. That was my point. And FYI, according to Blake Riley, he and Trevor are NOT in a relationship, so that argument is invalid.
4)Jesus Christ the whole point I was trying to make there was that I was trying to see things from your point of view. That IT'S DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME. I am starting to get it. And the point that is proven is that others see things that some have chosen to ignore. ;-)
PS The owners of Helios asked us where we were registered at the Pool Party afterparty at Oasis, and you were standing right there when they asked, so I am surprised that you don't remember that.

Anonymous said...

Just curious...can you be registered at the same place twice? I thought we were already registered all over the city....Oh wait. You used 2 different names didn't you?
Love,
Classy