Monday, April 02, 2007

Sweet Nothings

Here are just a couple of the sweet things that were said to me over the weekend by a dear friend of mine.

I said: “You are always so angry.”

He said: “I never used to be until I met you!”


Oh here is a real good one.

“You are just so blind. I cannot even begin to understand the depths of your stupidity.”

Now, just these comments were made. There was not explanation to go along with them. So that just leaves me to dwell on these sweet nothings that have been blasted at me.

If I am so blind, why will you not help me to open my eyes? If everything happens for a reason, then perhaps I am not meant to see whatever it is that you say that I am blind to. Perhaps I do see it and I do not wish to acknowledge it. Maybe we just see things differently. I am not blind simply because I do not see what you see how you see it.

I am always learning more about the people that I surround myself with.

I don't get it. Am I supposed to have some sort of epiphany because someone who claims to be a friend, and would like to be more, calls me stupid? Well, that is certainly not the path to my heart.

Oh, then someone else said something that really did offend me, and I very maturely explained that I did not appreciate that and his response:

"Shut the fuck up"

That's hott.

I had a blast this weekend at the Rentboy Pool Party, but there were a few fucked up things said. Ah well, shit happens right?

Oh, and I'm a bad friend.


Look at me, I just made myself look like a total asshole in my own blog. YEA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You.. Know... I have no idea were this comment is going. But if I did... or did say one of those and I think I know which one I said.. Im really sorry. You made such good points and maybe your not blind your just choosing to not see it. You know yourself better than anyone else does and to be honest... Mr. Kirra you are very dear in my heart and you know I adore you. I've never seen you soooo happy since the whole "He shall not be named" situation. I will have to say that talking to you this weekend you were very very genuine about the whole celebration that you missed. That meant a lot more than anything else. Again I am sorry for the things or thing I said if or I did say them. Much Luv you know that.
From: "You know What"