Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Train of Thought

So, I've spent a fair amount of time (whatever that means) this morning looking for some photos. I wanted to find something symbolic of switching tracks. After searching through several photos that just didn't seem right I realized that in order for me to switch tracks, I would actually need to be on a track to start with.
Right now my tracks looks like this.



That is great - as long as I don't look like this.

I got a little side tracked (woka woka) at this point looking for a photo of a woman in a dress falling over her train - you would think it would be easier to find. Now I guess I have to wait til I see it happen in person so I could run over and yell TRAIN WRECK! I did find this hottie modeling for the FALL line of something or other. I could definitely see myself in those pants *wank* I conduit with that conductor. ; ) get it? get it?




Then I thought if I were ever put on a track that went round and round like this



I would probably leave it looking like this


And then I found this picture. How long have the paps been stalking me? and whos the chick?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read that and I'm left with a blank and confused look on my face. I don't get it, but I like it....why?
Classy