Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Here we go again

So I am on a plane again. I don't think I was even home for 72 hours and now I am off to Seattle. It is so beautiful there. I hope it rains while I'm there. Most people don't care to much for the rain but I love it! It rained the whole time we were in New York last. YAHOO!!! I really need to write in this more often. Keep it interesting. I'm new at this.
I met up with a cute guy yesterday. Can't remember his name right now but it will come to me, I hope. This other guy keeps calling me and saying that he knows me. I think he got my number offline and is just creepy. I don't get it.
In less scandalous news, my niece was born 15 days ago. She is so beautiful! I mean really. If she weren't beautiful I'd just say she is cute. Lol. I now have 7 nephews and 1 niece. Just call me the Godfather.
We should be landing in about an hour or so. I wish I was seated among a highschool football team or something.
I get back on Wednesday and on Friday Brandon and I leave on our cruise to Ensenada!!

JAVIER!!!!!! His name was Javier!!

well this is all I have for now. I may be able to add more later. We will see.

if anyone wants to build a website for me, I would certainly appreciate talking to you.

This message was sent via my Treo!

No comments: