Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ugh, whatever.

I am now stuck at the sea-tac airport for another two hours because I was dropped off late for my flight. Now I just get to sit here and wait. Hot...
I came here for only one day, but it's taken up a lot of my time. 5 hours here. 7 hours back. 24 hours with my client. Outrageous, that's all I have to say.
This time with "John" (not his real name) went much smoother. Usually we argue and disagree. He would always get mad if I tried to discuss rates with him, and try to make me feel guilty for bringing it up. Do you think that is right to do? This is the first time in a long time that we got along. I'm gratefull for that.
at least there are always interesting people at the airport. I'm just tired of sitting down, or standing up. I just want to lay face down with my ass in the air, is that so much to ask for??!!!

I'll be reuniting with my un-husband today back in Los Angeles. Two blond hookers coming into LAX the same evening. Hmmmm. Then MEXICO here we cum!!! Hot hispanic boys. Mmmmmm.

I will ramble on and on in this forever cause I am so bored. I'm gonna go get into some trouble in the restroom.

This message was sent via my Treo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy
how do you rate your services to him? were you given your very best?
and how was "john" to you?

Anonymous said...

Andy,
so this is about all money, heh?