Friday, October 07, 2005

Hurry Up And Wait

myself and the Adonis team got to the airport about 50 minutes before our flight time. The guy at the counter rushed us and said our flight was boarding now! So, running past all of the food we rushed to the plane and took our seats. That was 30 minutes ago, at least. WTF. The woman behind me has said yeaa in a long drawn out manner at least 200 times. UGH!!!! I would rather be at the DMV.
I am on Jetblue. Oh yay! They just turned on the TV. Now I can watch the news casts about possible terrorist attacks in New York. Horray!
Oh, apparantly we are waiting here on the plane because of problems with the running water.
Ew Bush on the TV!!!!! That will get it's own blog all together.

I will go now. This has been a Debbie Downer production.

Andy

This message was sent via my Treo!

No comments: