Thursday, October 06, 2005

Please Lock Down Your Sholder Harness and Lap Belts


So, I started my blogger account a few days ago. I've been waiting for something awesome to happen so that I could start my blog off going uphill on the coaster. I kept waiting to slow down and hear the click click click click as my coaster slowly goes uphill. Then I realized I shouldn't be in that much of a hurry to go uphill because then I'll come back down. UGH! Whatever.

Ugh! Whatever. I had a lot go on this week, some of which I am not even ready to discuss. I will just say that I can't handle guys. Hell, I can barely handle everything that goes on in my life without guys. They just make things more complicated even when... especially when they are perfect, or at least close to it. Blurp #@%&*%$@! blah. Sys...tem.....shu.t....downnnn. Ugh! See, I will express more about this later.

What else do I want to blog about. Hmmmm. Money. Ew no, I'd rather not depress my self. hmmmmmm Happy thoughts, happy thoughts....My Car! UGH! No, we'll put that with money. Happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts....New York! There we go. I leave for New York tomorrow. Maybe I should pack. I can't stand this. I am going to watch TV and temporarily distract myself with someone else's drama on TNT. I will add more to this mess later.

No comments: